2018 Step Up Challenge
Turn Your Steps Into Action
We are thrilled to partner with Computershare's Loan Services division and Auction.com on a fun-filled "Step Up Challenge" at MBA's Annual Convention & Expo 2018! These generous companies are sponsoring this worthwhile challenge to raise money for the MBA Opens Doors Foundation, which provides mortgage and rental payments to families facing financial hardships while caring for a critically ill or injured child.
The "Step Up Challenge" will begin on Sunday, October 14 at the MBA Opens Doors booth, located across from convention registration at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC, and will conclude with one winner receiving two complimentary airlines tickets to anywhere in the continental US during Concert MBA.
Here's how it works:
- Pick up your official challenge passport at the MBA Opens Doors Foundation booth starting Sunday, October 14.*
- Track your progress by recording your daily steps in your passport Sunday, October 14 through Tuesday, October 16.
- Follow the route to get your passport stamped at all four official route stops Sunday, October 14 through Tuesday, October 16.
- Cross the finish line by dropping your completed passport off at the MBA Opens Doors Foundation booth by 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, October 16.
- And the winner is...Your completed passports will be included in a drawing for two airline gift cards good anywhere in the continental US prior to the start of Concert MBA.**
Teresa F. Betz
Chief Operating Officer, MBA Opens Doors Foundation
*While supplies last.
** Must be present to win.